i seem to have found a small bump on the lower left abdomen, kind of were the leg meets the torso. i found it this morning, it seems to hurt when i push to pass stool. the pain starts there then shoots down to the left testicle. its a dull pain but still concerns me. im hoping its like a cyst or something. if anyone may know what it is please let me know.

Hi pwruser, do you still have problem with this bump?
If you do have you noticed any changes?

Regards

It sounds like you may have an inguinal hernia. Since it is causing pain it would be a good idea to see a doctor and have it checked out. I hope this helps you.

Hi there,
The lump in this region can be enlarged lymph node or it can be hernia. Now the thing that you say that you have pain when you have your bowel movement indicates that this might be hernia. Hernias are not good, but they are not life threatening. However the best option for you would be is to see your doctor in order to know what is the main thing behind this problem. Have you lifted any heavy objects in past several days? Hernias are usually caused by problems with lifting heavy objects. Have you used any pain killers for the pain? I hope that this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco