About 2 weeks ago i kept gettin pains in my right groin every few days and now my right testicle is bigger than my left one its not massivly bigger just its a bit bigger and its been like that for the last 5 days and im 14

thanks

i dont want to scare you but go to a doctor,

IT COuld be a hernia. I also might have one. although surgery could be required it is nothing to worry about. Inguinal hernias account for about 70% of all hernias. hope this helps.

it could be a hernia. you might have to go through a surgery to get ride of it....but hernias are relatively common among kids.hope this helps.

Hernias don't explain the swelling in the testicle guys. Sounds like orchitis which is an infection in the testicle itself, if you go to a doctor they will have to feel just to make sure, and they will more than likely check for a hernia as well. It's easy to treat just an antibiotic and some extra support (briefs or boxer briefs or what have you) normally takes care of it.

It's nothing to be afraid of seeing a doctor for Danny, they are professionals, they won't have you disrobe and then laugh at you or go telling everyone how small or large you are, they are going to have you as covered as possible and only have you uncovered for the shortest time possible. When they go to feel its the same as a monthly check that we should do normally.

Best thing to do Danny is have it checked, no harm in it.