Hi, I have a real problem with my face. It is full of white heads and it is oily. I know that I shouldn’t squeeze the whiteheads, because it will leave scares on my face, but I don’t know how else to remove them. Can you recommend me something?

Whiteheads shouldn’t be squeezed, because they’re not the same thing as pimples. If you try to do that, your skin will be left opened and ready for infection. It also leads to scars and wholes in the face. There are special methods for removing the whiteheads, for example using comedone remover. It is a tool made of steel, which has a loop design, and it doesn’t leave any scars. About your oily face, I think you should try Aloe Vera hydrating gel. It will clean your pores and leave your skin smooth and fresh. Apply this gel twice a day on oily face, after washing it with glycerin soap.

Most people are need to know how to control oily skin and how to get rid of oily skin as many of us are suffering from oily skin problems and also always try to get products that can help. The main cause of oily skin is overactive sebaceous glands. Blackheads and zits are shown due to oily skin. There are different skin care products making companies who are trying to make products to fight to this problem. They have made different oily skin solutions and oily skin moisturizers to help people fight to this problem. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Here's a tip, if you find that you really need/want to squeeze a pimple - take a warm shower first to soften the skin and the whitehead.

It will "pop" a lot easier and not leave much of a red mark.