What's wrong with them??I'm only 15 and I don't kno what is wrong with me help please

There's nothing wrong with your nipples. Your nipples might get dry and flaky sometimes due to contact with detergent, soap or even bras made with synthetic fabric. To help them heal, moisturize well every day after showering, preferably with non-perfumed lotions. You’d notice that there are whitish bumps around your nipples that are actually visible parts of your oil glands. On some women, they appear like goose bumps around the areolae, while on others they are less noticeable. These glands help maintain your nipples’ suppleness and prevent them from drying out. And if you see white fluid coming out when you squeeze the glands, don’t worry, it’s just excess oil. So, what is a truly large nipple? Here is how they're categorized, all measurements are at the base of the nipple: Small: 23mm. All these sizes are normal nipple sizes, we're all different.