hi, im a 14 year old girl, and there have been small bumps on my areolas and nipples, and im wondering wat they are, if they are harmful, and if there is any way to get rid of them because i think they are really ugly.
i am also wonderin if this is normal.... especially when im so young and definatley no chance of being pregnant....

i have the same problem and i am 15.

Everyone gets these on their nipples. Completely normal and absolutely no way to get rid of them. They make it possible to breatfeed. They are call montgomery something. Forgot the name sorry. You'll be fine.

no, no, no darlings. they're completely normal. They're called Montgomery Tubercles and they're used to secrete natural oils to help protect your nipples. If you squeeze them (which i do NOT suggest you do) you'll notice white stuff coming out. That's just excess oils. I actually wrote an article about this topic, which explains further and i suggest you read : ):

(Mongomery Glands) the dead skin cells secreting when you sqeeze them look like pimples.
I hate them! they look horrible although their just a normal part of life. I wish there was some way to minmize the sight of them!
But god bless me, i'm still living everything is normal so I praise the lord. but i hate the way they look

They are very normal. And no there is no way to get rid of them. If they itch to much then just run warm water over them. I f you have large breats like me then you should try to keep your breasts dry from sweat and tight bras bc that will really iritate them more.

Your dermatologist can actually freeze them off.

How long do the last

Lo-lo said it best, they're perfectly normal. I have them, I'm 23 and I've wondered what they were ever since I hit puberty. No, they do not go away on their own. Maybe shrink, who knows for certain except a professional.

I've tried "popping" them many times, and yes a couple have become larger and more unsightly. Though, not infected. I plan on going to a dermatologist to possibly get prescribed an ointment. I've also researched some and found some women use a warm, damp towel compress for 20 minutes to help them reduce size.I'd advise you strictly DO NOT POP THEM!! They WILL grow bigger, if not become infected. Also, wear a bra as little as possible, especially when going to bed. 

Don't fret, they are natural. You are normal, everything is fine :) Just means you've got super boobs ;DAll the best!

i get them, had them for ages and nothing bad has happened. i don't know what causes them or how to get rid of them. however if they start to itch one tip i have is to dab a little bit of toothpaste over the itch to relieve the itch

im a male body builder i have little dots is this normal for a guy?????????

Can you give me more info in this I would like them gone

I am having this problem and im fixed i thought i had pimples on my brest

Hello Just notice that I have a pimple on my nipple, is that ok

I have tried both apple cider vinegar and witch hazel seperately using a cotton swab to apply on spots and so far it has helped to reduce their size...hope it helps