I found a small movable ball of skin in my viginal opening closer to my Perineum than my clit.
It can be pushed back up inside but it's really sensitive. (So doing so hurts) Any light rub or graze over it also hurts.
I have added an image/diagram to show where it is. The location is in green.

Now I'm 18 and have only been sexually active for about a month now. I have noticed this 'ball' before and paid little attention to it. It has been sensitive or even hurt a little before, but not like it did the other night after sex, after being hit directly. And it still hurts almost a day later. I didn't pay much attention to it before thinking it was 'kind of normal', until my boyfriend mentioned it last night. Asking me what it was. I have not noticed it before sex only after sex do i feel/see it much like it is getting pulled out/down. Can anyone tell me what it is? I do intend to get birth control soon and to get all that female doctor stuff done ASAP.

Should I start worrying?

I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago. I went and got tested and was fine. The people who tested me said it was probably an ingrown hair but I knew that it wasn't because I get these from time to time also. I ended up going to my gynecologist and I found out that it was a calcium deposit. They are not sexually related and will always be there unless you get it removed. They don't know what causes it and you'll be fine if you decide not to get it removed. I opted for removing it and the procedure was very quick and not that painful.

I have the same problem too and its very sensitive and i used many itch creams and it didnt help is there any way to get rid of the sensitivity with out surgery? please help me.

Im 18 years old and I have the same problem but how do I get rid of the sensitivity without the surgery iv tried vagisil itch cream and didnt work please help me if you know another way.

im 18 and i have the same thing only the lump i have is quite large and just inside the vigina opening. it doesnt really bother me only i know it wasnt there before! its almost like a blocking and sex is painful it also hurts when i pee after sex. a few hours after sex though its ok and it doesnt hurt/ itch or anything at all.. :S

i am 19 and have the exact thing in the same loction i have never noticed it before but then again i never really looked but i felt it the other day it kinda feels like a bone or somehtign a round bone it doesnt hurt unless i press it hard it is on my right side not on my left but in the same place as the picture thing u drew but it has never hurt during sex or anything, no im unclear

did someone give an answer to this

What is it? Should I worry? Or do all girls have it?

Guest wrote:

seabreeze wrote:

Should I start worrying?

I would suggest that it would possibly be a healed ball of skin from a torn hymen or maybe a hemorrhoid or maybe a fat nodule. Whatever it is GO TO A Dr.! If you can't ask your parents for help, go to a planned parenthood clinic in your area, even if you are underage, they cannot tell your parents. GO HAVE THAT LOOKED AT. To those girls who are continuing to have intercourse, WHY ARE YOU CONTINUING TO DO IT IF IT HURTS?? Stop intercourse & all other sexual play until you get the problem resolved. o.O

Sounds like a polyp