Small pimple like think on the side of my neck. It's on the left side. As small As pimple. It doesn't hurt. Not unless I like poke it. It's been there about a week. It was a little bigger and now it's reduced in size. It kinda feels like a bite. I'm not sure. Any idea what it is? Also if you know of any treatment that would be great thanks. Oh. I am a 20 yr old female. If that helps at all.

did you have cold or flu recently? Or infection like tonsillitis? If you have, than this might be a small swollen lymph node - they can get bigger when your body is fighting off the infection because they help immune system to collect and deal with viruses or bacteria. And it can take them few weeks to come down - there is nothing particular you can do about it instead of not poke it. But, in case it just appeared out of nowhere, it's hard to say if it's a pimple or a bite. Bites are usually painful, red and itchy - but the pimples can be too. It's probably the best to see if it'll go away on its own in a few days, and in the meantime, maybe try asking for an over  the counter anti-allergen cream - that should help in case it's a bite.