I had a root canal therapy in 2004. Now after two years, I have a pimple right above that tooth that had root canal therapy. I don't know why I'm having that pimple.

I have the same thing. Anyone know what causes this and more importantly how to cure?

I have the exact same problem. Any answers?

I KNOW I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I WANNA KNOW THE CURE AND I WANNA KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE AND WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THIS????? PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP

Have you heard of mucous cyst called mucocele? I know that these cyst are usually formed from ruptured salivary gland. They collect mucin and form an irritable bump. This can come easily from sinus infection. Thing is that it can grow from 1mm to few centimeters. They tend to resolve on their own after couple of days and they don’t cause a large threat to your oral cavity, but if you are having any complications it is advised to see a dentist. He can then evaluate your pimple and suggest possible treatment.
In most cases you will be suggested to boost up your oral hygiene. Do you use mouthwash after you brush your teeth?
Good luck,
Danella