Couldn't find what you looking for?


I have a very painful, very red and dry rash on each side of my inner thighs and onto my vaginal area. I think it is just a heat rash because I am in Egypt right now, I can barely walk though cuz it hurts so bad. I have been using baby powder and vaseline and it is still very red and painful, should I go to the doctor or is it just a bad heat rash?


It could be just heat rash but if you had sex (protected and unprotected) you better see a doc.

It could be heat rash since you are in Egypt. Try applying hydrocortisone cream, dry the area in the air, do not dry it with towels. Try to cool the area by applying cold clots and don't use any lotion that could further irritate the area.

Pain could be indicating infection. Heat rash goes away on its own.