I've been noticing little red bumps (some bigger than others) on my inner thighs closer to buttocks, some just outside the vaginal lips, and one or two inbetween my butt cheeks. I've recently had a blood test for STDs and nothing tested positive yet I'm still worried it might be herpes? I do shave in most of these areas but I just noticed the bumps on my thighs in an area that I don't shave. What could it be? Should I go back to the doctor, could it be herpes? I'm very anxious here.

UPDATE: This is Scared, I squeezed the bump that is just outside of my vagina and a clear substance came out, kind of like water. The other two on my thigh are more just bumps and I don't think I could squeeze anything out of them. The bump inbetween my butt cheeks has been there for almost two weeks and is slowly going down in size (I also shave that area).