hello readers.. my penis looks sort of normal... (a lot of veins though heh) ... however there's been something that's been bothering me for quite a few years now... kinda embarassed to see my doctor about it.. but there's what looks like 2-3 joined watery bubbles at the end of my frenulum fartherest from the head... they dont hurt or anything.. and no where i've looked online seems to say what it is... but yeah... i havent been sexually active... but was wondering if it couldve gotten transferred somehow some other way... and what it could possibley be?? i'm really not sure what it is.. and i hope its not an std... i'm not sure if im allowed to post pictures on this site, but anyways yeah.. watery-like bubbles at the end of the frenulum... can anyone please give me some insight as to what they might be?

this may just be pores that are clogged not letting your sweat escape. This can be a result of wearing tight clothes. I recommend you simply take a warm wash cloth, and press it on the bubbles for a few minutes everyday, hopefully clearing it up. This would open up the pores giving the fluid a way to escape.

I think I have the same problem. I been having two like air bubbles or something identical to each other one on the left & right side of the frenulum kind of under the ending of the crowns of my penis. What did you do to get it to go away?