Today, I looked at my penis and realized that there are some swollen red parts on the inner skin of my penis.

I am worried that I have a STD as I masturbate sometimes, like once a week or so.
When I returned home and was bathing, I noticed that my skin around my penis, at a tiny little area, has swollen red parts, but no pain. It just looks redder than the other parts of my skin around the penis. After a sleep throughout the night, it seems better, but still red. So is there anything wrong with it being like this?
I was worried so I went online to check on stuff like STDs, & I've only masturbated.
There's no liquid or anything that comes out from it, it's more like just patches that's more red than the other parts.
I have totally no pain urinating & I use water to sometimes clean the inner part of my penis as it might get dirty and it stinks, so yes. I think I may have cleaned too hard, but I'm still worried. Do I have a problem?
Do I have syphilis?
Oh yes, I've noticed that when my penis erects, the veins are clearly visible, it's petrudes out. &That the red mark gets bigger.
But is it noral to have that or am I suffering from a STD?

I have the same things around my penis. I have two though. Mine can change from almost skin-colored to really red. There isn't any pain but the spots might be growing. What do I have??

im 15 im sexally active i have some spots on my penis is it an sti or some thing its pritty scarry help me

If the red is inside your foreskin, I've had that and it was only a minor yeast infection, curable with a very thin coating of a micostat such as that for athlete's foot. Even if it's on the outside, it won't hurt to thy it and find something else if that doesn't work---maybe tea tree oil antiseptic. I keep that around at all times. Whatever you do, be careful not to cross-contaminate if it has been used for something else. For a tube of ointment, it's wise to squeeze out a tiny bit onto a clean piece of toilet paper and thrrow it away. For the liquid antiseptic, I shake or pour out onto a clean cotton swab and apply that to the sore or wound.