Hey, im 15 years old... and i've been smoking since i was 12.. i am quitting, but since yesturday i have had this really bad pain in my throat, it feels like there is a lump of some sort, that wont go away, but then today, i woke up with the same throat pain (but worse) it hurts to breath in, it also hurts my left shoudler blade/ arm when i breath in, my nose, and ocaisonlly my chest.. I am having a really hard time breathing, and im really scared. help?

Hi there! First of all, that's a very good decision you've made! :-) Since you're still a minor the best thing to do is to talk to your parents first about these symptoms you're having. These are probably just a nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Sore throat sensation is caused by the clearing away of nicotine and tar and the growth of new tissue. You can suck sweets, eat honey or anything else that will soothe your throat. Hold on! :-)