Hi, i had my tonsils removed four days ago and i like enjoy smoking pot every now and then. My question is how long is it recommended i wait to smoke? Please i don't want to be criticized for this, just an answer. Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing man. Got mine out 10 days ago and im waitin to get high. If you find out let me know please.

I can't find anything specific. I don't think cigarettes are good but the carcinogens in them is why. I wonder if using a vapo would get around it? Thats vapor not smoke. I don't dare until I an get a real answer.

ooh man, i got my tonsills and adenoids removed yesterday. Im 18.. and it hurts soo bad.. i cant eat, or sleep, or even rub my lips together when i put chap stick on it.. talking is near impossible, and the t3s just arnt cutting it.. Im a frequent stoner... I too would like to know.. if it would be ok to smoke pot... mb it will numb the pain better?

i had mine out six days ago and ive the last i heard is that by day ten youre clear to smoke. im just going to wait untill my doc clears me for normal activities again. it hurts enough without any burn from some green.

ahhh ma mans, i had mine out 9 days ago, and im feelin like I could smoke a zoot right now, but im thinking we shud w8 til that white stuff in the back of our throats gone first? Lads that had em out last month, let us know when u went back to it

I had my toncils removed 12 days ago not counting surgury day. I am a frequent stoner and I feel fine but I don't know if I will get worse.

i had mine out four days ago and i normally toke everyday, its nice on the fact that i'm saving a little bit of money, but i would like to start again soon. i'll probably just wait until the doc tells me everything is healed, but i don't want to wait in case it takes a while

i normally smoke pot and cigarettes everyday, but i just got my tonsils and adnoids out about 7 hours ago and im ready to smoke pot already, i decided before the surgery i was done with ciggs, but i love pot, my doc told me not to smoke for the first day but i neglected to tell them about my recreational habits, so im not sure what i should do. i prolly wont smoke a pipe, i'll probably use a water bong with ice in it. can i get some further advice from anyone?

I smoked 10 days after my tonsillectomy, but I had swelling afterward. Anyway if you get high it's all uphill from there.

its been 12 days since my tonsillectomy..i think its safe to smoke weed now but i wanna be sure!please please help me im dying to shmouze!

it has been 18 days since my tonsillectomy and i can finally start eating real food again, i had a little bit of a set back with a kanker sore that developed on the left side of my mouth, but that's gone now....i just want to smoke some pot and i don't know when this is possible....my doctor told me to wait another few days until i can't consume alcohol again, but that's not the point right now pot is what i want, does ANYONE know the answer to how i know when it's 100% safe to smoke pot because i don't want anything to go wrong when i do it....

it's day 7 for me, and I vaporized on day four. Not only did it not hurt, it helped with the pain much better than the perkiset did that the doc prescribed me. I would be careful with bowls or blunts/joints, and don't smoke anything harsh.

I suggest anyone who wants to smoke take the time to make a light bulb vaporizer. Any kind of full smoke will probably make you cough and that's no good.
Ive been vaping a little in between painkiller doses, but even that tends to irritate my throat after a few hits. I can usually only get a buzz going be4 it starts to bother me.

well i got mine out today...less than 12 hrs ago. i smoke daily and was having a bad day, so i just smoked. hope i don't die. it didn't hurt when i did( with a pipe) but i don't plan on doing it again for a few days.