Im a 15 year old boy and for the most part puberty has started i have pubic hair everywhere my voice is changing my penis has grown yet or i havent noticed yet I know it will grow but my question is How does it grow?

The reason i ask is because my dad left my family and its my mom and sister so ive been in the dark for most of my teenage years with many questions and i don't feel comfortable asking my mom

Hi mate - you probably won't notice your penis growing - it happens slowly. Please be patient, it sounds as if you are growing up fine. Just wait, and everything will develope normally. Please ask if you want to know anything else. John

Well Jkidd19
You will notice that your penis when you have a erection, will reach farther up your stomach, and become more larger in diameter, it may reach out from your body, this is all normal, this does take sometime in the puberty to happen, how it happens is that you get a simulation from thinking of something sexual, seeing, feeling or rubbing your penis. Masturbation is self rubbing yourself, (and it is just fine to do, but in private of your room with a locked door, showering, or some other location of privatize.)
Here is how it happens; the penis fills up with blood, and there is a "valve' that restricts the return flow out and that is how you become erected.
Now you have a build in information center in ears reach, if your sister is older then you,she can help you along with understanding their periods, So ask her for her help and start now, so you are not leave too far behind.
See the blog Sexapeal on this site and follow the links on the boy’s info side and see what information you will find there on this and many other boy topics.
RT