i had miscarriage about 2 weeks ago i was 4wks n 3days i only bleed for 4days.. is it a chance i can still be pregant????? i think i was suppose to bleed longer then that...

I've had 3 miscarriages and they all varied in length of bleeding, there is no set time. The one I had at 6 weeks of pregnancy was very similar to a normal period. You can take a pregnancy test and see if it shows negative or positive. They can still show positive for quite a while after a loss (as the hcg hormone levels take a while to reduce sometimes) if its positive now 2 weeks later, I'd mention it to your doctor for some advice. 

First let me say I am very sorry for your loss. I have had multiple miscarriages and with each the bleeding differed. I was told by my ob it depends on how far along you are in general. The earlier you miscarry the more it will be like a typical period. The further along you are the more physically painful and the more you will bleed. If I were you I would ask my doctor. They should also check your hcg levels to make sure they are going down and possibly do a internal scan to make sure everything came out.