I am a 19 year old female experiencing breast pain, especially along the sides. I am sexually active but was diagnosed and successfully treated for an hpv infection about 6 months ago- which my boyfriend is aware of- so we use condoms religiously from the moment he pulls it out to when we are finished. Additionally, he always removes the condom in the bathroom(possible checking for holes?) urinates, etc afterwards. I have a normally 29/30 day cycle and ovulate around day 15-16 according to my Period calendar (I'm pretty diligent with tracking). We had protected sex, with all the aforementioned things done afterwards, around Day 9-10. It's Day 19 now and I've been experiencing pain on the sides of my breasts, particularly under the armpits and when I prod the area since Day 16-17. My nipples feel fine though and don't appear much darker but my breasts do look a bit enlarged(which could be due to my constant hoping that they'll grow a size). I'm just wondering, given the time period (since this is more in the middle of my cycle) if this is a possible sign of ovulation or a sign of pregnancy? My period is not scheduled for a little over a week so it would not be helpful to test now. Thanks for any advice!

I am 25 years old and I had my tubes tide three years ago after four c sections and now I'm having pregnancy symptoms is it possible I could be pregnant?

I thought getting your tubes tied was a pretty finalized procedure... As long as you had a legit doctor with good credentials! It always depends what your symptoms are since there are some symptoms of other things/hormone changes that mimic pregnancy