So I had sex on Saturday night with a guy I've known for years. And Monday I woke to a very sore and inflamed vagina Every time I go to scratch it. It gets more painful. I've looked in the mirror and I can see its all red and inflamed with a bit of white discharge coming out! I won't go to the doctor as I'm to scared. Is it best to leave it a few days and hope it will go away ? The sex wasn't the best and wasn't to rough as I've had rougher. Just want the irritation to stop and for it to go back to normal ! Its to uncomfortable to even sleep as every time my bottoms or my leg touches my vagina it's incredibly itchy !! Please help.

i dont think its anything out of the ordinary, this happens to me once in a while when i have sex to much or i masterbate to much. when this happens to me i try not to touch my vagina for a few days un til it feels better. when going to the wash room try not to wipe that hard. it should go away in about a week or two and if it doesnt i would go see a doctor just in case.