I shave my vagina and one day after shaving i got a bump, usually i pop them and they go away, but there was two, so i popped them. well it kept coming back so i kept popping them (i know stupid idea) but then i scratched it cause it itched and it left this big open sore, then a lot of bumps are developing now and now it's on the other side of my vagina. I'm pretty sure i do not have herpes or and std since i've only been with my husband. does anyone know what else it could be?

This sounds like a bog standard shaving rash and ingrowing hairs - aka folliculitis.

A mild version of folliculitis can be very itchy and produce a red raised rash at each hair root, however will normally clear up in a few days if you resist the urge to scratch.

If it is severe and causing you a lot of discomfort then you may need to see your doctor and be prescribed a cream to help with the irritation and infection.

Hope this helps

thanks anyways i went to my doc this morning and i found out what it is. it was not what i was expecting but thanks anyways