PLEASE HELP ME! I have been feeling an uncomfortable, rubbing sensation around my vagina. I went to the look at it not too long a go and it hurt to pee. I then noticed a that it was bleeding slightly, as though I've got a scratch around the area. Being a 14 year old girl, and not having had sex, I wasn't quite sure what it was. I took a shower afterwards, and the area was extremely sensitive to touch. I later discovered that the lips around the vagina (i think it's called the labia) were red. All around this area, and around the clitoris is raw and the skin seems to be peeling off. I also have very awful smelling discharge. It's a dark yellow in color, then turns brown later on. I am really worried, and have no idea what this is. I have missed two of my periods, although I think it's alright since I just started this February. As i said before, i have never had sex, is it an infection? Is there anything i can do to soothe the pain? Will it just go away?

Ah. I meant late. My periods were around four to a 7 days late.