I have scarring and re occurant puss like pimples all around the vaginal area, this is sooo embarassing and I am way to embarassed to ask my gp about it.  How do I get rid of scarring safely and prevent these pusss filled pimples from showing up??? Please help I am in a long term relationship and am at the point of not even wanting to be sexual anymore I am so embarassed. They are not itchy or irritated they just look horrible!

I'm 14 and I have this problem too.. I'm not sexually active but I have scars and pimples on my labia and it looks awful.. I dunno WTF they are either. So gross. D:

I have this same exact problem like rightnow i'm on my period and last night I notice when I went to the bathroom and wiped it kinda hurted, so I touched it and it was a small bump and today it got a little bigger its white and it looks just like a regular pimple. I get them all the time now before I've gotten two that started really small then got really big they jutted like crazy they popped on there own but now I have a black scar where they were and still a lump there its hard but doesn't hurt. I do shave like once a week because I don't like to do it all the time.I was thinking maybe they're ingrown hairs our boils because of how bad the last ones got i'm so embarrassed to have sex with my boyfriend because he likes to touch me down there and also give me oral sex I have two kids with him and I don't want him to think i'm disgusting or something. I hadn't gotten these since I was about 17 or 18 i'm 23 now and its worse than I've ever seen cuz its like when one goes away another comes. I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor.