i get sore itchy pimples on my back arms legs etc. All i want to know what they are and how to get rid of them >;) ... I'm starting to get really embarresed :$ about having them on my body so that people can see them :'( .

omg same! ive just recently got this huge outburst of pimples on my legs in particular, i popped one just cause it was a huge white thing on my leg where everyone can see it but it scarred so now i dont pop them but they are so itchy and hurt really bad when you push them, like a bruise!

someone help :-(

Dude i just started a job at a HOT plastic factory, and its the middle of summer in southern indiana. recently ive been breaking out bad.. getting tiny zits all over my legs, neck, face and some on my arms. they are all just small red zits. i also have to wear jeans to work (its 100 degrees plus in there) and there is alot of Talc powder, and plastic dust/resins in the air and im constantly covered in plastic dust. i need a good soap or somthing. its really iritating

I have had breakouts all over my body forever, and tried everything. I think out of desperation I decided to try 100% Aloe. It is a miracle worker. Any pimples that do come up I just cover them with the aloe and they go away almost immediately, like a day or two. The only downside it doesn't completely prevent outbreaks. I may get a stubborn one now and again, but overall the aloe has changed my life. The brand I use is called Georges. I got it at an organic grocer. Not sure if there is a difference in brands, but wanted to let you know exactly what worked for me. I also changed my soap to a soap containing aloe, and I swear I am getting fewer and fewer pimples every day. Good Luck!