I am 21 and during my last intercourse I felt slight pain. Now my labia are sore. What do you think is happening with me? I know that I should go to my doctor, but till then I would like if someone could tell me more about this. Thanks

I cannot tell you what is wrong with you before examining you first. You need to go to your doctor to know for sure what is going on. Ignoring your condition can only make it worse. There are a lot of causes of pain during intercourse. Also, sore labia can be a sign of some infection. I can go on and on like this. However, I can tell you about anything specific because I don’t know what your condition is. Many women experience vulval pain or itching at some time in their lives and some of them have to deal with that pain for many months or years because of misdiagnosis and incorrect treatments. There are many different causes for pain, itching and inflammation of a woman's genital area and as soon as you go to your doctor I am sure your problem will be solved. I wish you all the best.