Hello. I am fourteen years old and a healthy. But I noticed a bean-sized lump that I can move on my right collarbone. I googled everything about it but reading of cancer and such just freaks me out. I tried telling my mom and sister, but they were laughing saying I'm crazy! I am really scared and I think I should see a doctor about it...Can anyone help me?
I know this is an enlarged superclavicular lymph node on my clavicle...But what is the big risk? Should I just laugh it off or get serious about it?
Thank you to anyone that can help.
:-(

Actually honey, you need to get serious about it! It could be nother OR it could be Something!!! So please come hell or high water go and get checked out by your doctor! Tell your mom too look up Lymphoma!!!!!!! I don't want to scare you - as I said it could be absolutely nothing, such as a keloid - BUT if it is Lymphoma you need to get treatment right away OK? Please let me know how you make out hon! Good luck and HEALTH!