I’ve been having pain in my left shoulder for weeks. I was hoping that will pass with time but now it hurts even when I sleep. I don’t like going to physician. Is there any way I can fix this by my self, like some drug or exercise?

I suffered from shoulder pain almost two months before I seek for medical attention. I‘ve been diagnosed with shoulder bursitis (impingement syndrome). It is a descriptive term of pinching of the tendons and bursa of the rotator cuff between bones. The shape of my bones is such that they have less space than most others. I noticed that shoulder pain is an extremely common complaint. There are many common causes of this problem so it is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the cause.