Hi, I am 27 years old mother of baby girl who is 3 years old. My baby is not speaking yet and I am very frustrated because of such problem. I have spoken to many people like women who have children, nurses, and doctors but they told to wait for little longer. I am really confused and i don't know what to think.

Hi, my sister's kid also had similar problem with speaking. It is very complex issue as reason for speech delaying may be several. First it may be caused because of anatomic abnormalities on the organs which produce voice. Second it might happen because child has problem with hearing and according to it is incapable to reproduce voices which he hears. Third one may be because of problem in mental development. I don't want to make you scared but you need to see doctor who will make detailed examination