I have injured my lower back pretty badly and though it is not like I had some serious injury like spinal cord is but still I was hospitalized and am now suppose to start with some spinal rehabilitation. I in fact had the spinal fusion surgery and the recovery period was pretty long and painful and I am still not able to walk around normally and without pain so I am curious will this spinal rehabilitation help me to get recovered and anyway this spinal rehabilitation what it consists of? Thanks much!

Spinal rehabilitation is the main part of the recovery especially when it is something about back injury or some spinal condition followed by spinal surgery. Anyway the perfect spinal rehabilitation consists of controlling pain basically and it includes therapeutic exercise and functional training and also home program. Basically spinal rehabilitation would help you doing specific activities with less pain and more easily and it would help you maintain the flexibility, coordination and stabilization as well as gain the fitness conditioning. And after a while when you are done with these aspects of spinal rehabilitation your physical therapist could make an home program that would fit your condition especially regarding your movements and strength. Spinal rehabilitation takes time for it is of prolonged character but it is the best way to improve your condition.