For the past week or two now, some mornings when i would wake up. my chest would hurt.. like when u inhale a smoke to hard, and your lungs feel weird.
then this passed wednesday morning. i woke up with the same thing. it felt like my lungs hurt. and my neck was itchy. later on in the day,i was coughing alot.. i thought i was just choking on some spit.. but then it wouldnt stop.. it was kind of a dry cough at first... i was burning up, getting chills, stuffy nose (greenish/yellowish mucus when i blew it), as well as other cold sypmtoms.. like irritated skin, sore muscles, weakness.
then later on that night. i was coughing after i had a smoke, and a huge green chunk came out. it happened more and more that night. it was disgusting. i can hear it when i breath.
its now monday morning.. still coughing up green chunks..
worse than when i had pneumonia.
i am a smoker as well.. and im pretty sure its not contributing to it in anyway. im trying not to smoke tho. its hard.

wow i searched this on google cuz i was having green chunks come up and its creepy how similar my situation is. i've been socially smoking w/some friends recently. then i got this dry cough and my sinuses started acting up. thats when i stopped smokking. now its like raspy and yeah i'm coughing up green chunks...did u find out what it was?