I got into a fight last year which resulted in a broken nose. Since then i can't barely breath from it. for the past 5-6 months. I have the feeling that something is stuck in my throat, like a bump when i swallow saliva, i also need to clear my throat all the time, thick-sticky mucus comes out of it. First spit in the morning has blood in it. I'm 19 years old and suffer Anxiety and i'm hypocondriac.

Hello Alex... first of all, did a doctor set your nose back in place?  The symptoms you describe may not be from the broken nose at all.  It sounds like post nasal drip where your sinuses are draining in the back of your throat on a constant basis.  You may be feeling the "bump" which may actually be thick mucous.  You may some irritation forming in your sinuses from a dry bedroom at night, causing your nose or sinuses to bleed a little in it first thing in the morning.  You can get a humidifier for your bedroom to offer moisture to your sinuses and help liquify the secretions.  Hopefully, this takes care of most of your symptoms. 

Has anyone else had these type of symptoms, and what did you do about it?