Hi , um this is relly weird&embarrassing for me to ask , But im 15 , and i have already been having sex (mistake i know) but anyways , about 1 and a half month ago i had sex , a few days after got my period , but then this month i spotted twice , once was about 2 weeks ago , and it was brownish pink stuff , the 2nd time was a few days ago , just pink and so i figured i was going to start , but no period...and people have told me it looks like my boobs are getting bigger , and also i read that your hips get wider as well , maybe im just worried&paranoid ...but can anybody maybe help me or give advice or something !?

someone plz respond??

If you had a period then you should be ok.  But sometimes, women have minor bleeding during the time of their period when they are actually pregnant, so I hope you havent mistaken the period bleeding? As long as you're definately sure it was a period, you're fine! :)

And I have to say, you are definately too young to be having sex... and that too unprotected. Be careful hun x