Hi I've been going through the same thing too last month I thought i was pregnant I had all the symptoms tendernest of the brest, nausea, I got excited but than my period came 2 days early I was crushed. It was a very Heavy period with alot of clots.and very painful...but now this month I haven't had unprotected sex since 8/29/08. But I was suppose to get my period since 10/16/08. no sign of it. I've been having cramps to tell me it on it was still nothing all I keep getting little Brown Spotting and a little pink when I wipe. I'm confused I had I period last month could I still be pregnant. I'm 8 days late now..help please Im always regular

hello, im no doctor, but ive been wanting to get pregnant as much as the next woman, so I've read every possible signs of pregnancy. Take a hpt, and altho it may come out negative, it will never hurt to go to the doctor, because if you kno your body, you will feel any differences going on like it is now. to me it sounds like a possible pregnant. I had a friend who has regular periods and the last two months have been shorter and lighter and both months she took 2 hpt and they came back negative, then the 3rd month she didnt' come on at all, she was feelin sick and went to the hospital and with an ultrasound they confirmed that she was 12weeks pregnant. I am only 2 days late now, and amongst that friend and one more friend that is 5weeks pregnant, I hope to be the 3rd one pregnant in the circle. Wish me luck.