Hi, Im new to this site. I have stage 4 of endo and Im 11 weeks pregnant with twins. This is my 5th pregnancy. I have had 3 misscarriges and I have a son who is almost 3 1/2. I felt like a million bucks with my pregnancy w my son. All of my pain just seemed to go away w him. I had never felt better in my entire life. But this one has me hardly even getting out of bed. I have extremly bad pains in my lower back and abdomin. I did go to the er and was checked out. That is how i found out that I was prego w twins. So that was a huge shock to me since I wasnt planning on another pregnancy. They said that there was nothing wrong w me. I made an appiontment to see a obgyn. But they dont seem to understand exactly what is going on w me. I was high risk with my son and was put on bed rest the last month in a half with him. He arrived two weeks early. And I know know that I am even at more of a high risk situation with this one. I feel like no one knows or understands my concerns for this pregnancy. And that is a big concern for me , thinking that the doctor im seeing may not be able to give me the correct care that I need. Has anyone else had these same concerns or feelings? And if so do you have any helpful information for me? Thank you for your time and help.

Hi Kristen! 1st of all CONGRATULATIONS TWICE!!! :-D Now you have to understand that with twins - without endometriosis you will have MAJOR pains and sickness! Each pregnancy will be totally different and this pregnancy WILL be NOTHING like your last! As long as they know that you have endo, all they can do is keep an eye on you! Where was the endo found by the way?

Hi, and thank you for your imput. They have told me that it is all on my organs that surround my uterus and bowels. And including the culdasac which they have not been able to remove. I may also have some of it attached to one of my lungs. But I now have to wait to get that looked at further. Do you also suffer from endo?

No! I had the same symptoms - mine was enlarged uterine veins that caused debilitating pain! So did they remove as much as possible - as you said they culdesac wasn't able to be removed!

For EVERY woman who is experiencing pain while pregnant! It is usually the worst at through the 1st trimester! This is when ALL of your joints and organs are moving around! And then you become uncomfortable at the end! You know I've NEVEr heard of endo on the lungs! You poor thing!

Actually yourself along with women with arthritis might just benefit a LOT from being pregnant! As you know endometriosis is increased by too much estrogen! And when you are pregnant you need Progesterone to have a viable pregnancy, so this basically count attacks the estrogen causing - in MANY cases - some relief or TOTAL relief of symptoms of pain and even shrinking of the lining itself! So hopefully this will be your case! Massage, swimming etc, will really help with the pain, and the sickness should go away soon! So try and rest as much as possible!