I am ok and all people that I know around me, but I was doing some reading and I found something interesting that I wasn't ware of. It seems that are various stages of physiological and emotional shifts, which occur during healing processes. What are they? I would appreciate some explanation. Thank you.

I guess you've been thinking of "The 12 Stages of Healing", each stage represents one of the 12 rhythms of consciousness of humanity. If so, each stage has a rhythm of its own and no one stage is better than another. Many people never fully experience most of the 12 stages, spending their lives within the first few, but maintaining a clear nervous system helps to move consistently through the stages more rapidly. I will just tell you their names: SUFFERING, POLARITIES AND RHYTHMS, STUCK IN A RESPECTIVE, RECLAIMING OUR POWER RESPECTIVE, MERGING WITH THE ILLUSION, PREPARATION FOR RESOLUTION, RESOLUTION, EMPTINESS IN CONNECTEDNESS, LIGHT BEHIND THE FORM, ASCENT, DESCENT and COMMUNITY.