Hi everyone! Does anybody know the importance of walking for 4 Day Diet? I’ve heard it’s important to walk while you’re on any type of diet, but that’s kind of logical. If you’re trying to lose weight, you’re suppose to combine every single thing that can help you to accomplish that. But I know that some sorts of diets cannot be effective at all without physical activity like walking, exercises etc. And I see people on 4 Day Diet walk all the time, so I was wondering is this that kind of diet in which you have to walk daily if you want to achieve any results?

Hi Tinkerbell23.

First of all, walking is very important for healthy way of living.

Many kinds of diets, when they are combined with walking give an ideal result. For 4 Day Diet walking is of great importance . Strictly obeying the diet and reducing caloric intake( also restricting sugar and fat)  combined with walking is something that simply must lead to positive outcome.

It’s not only important for losing weight, it’s also important for overall health. I should know because I’ve dedicated all my life to physical activity. Never had any health issues. And even without any diet, with just daily walk (faster rhythm) , that lasts at least half an hour, you’ll start to notice results.

Hi TinkerBell23. Well, it sure helps but it isn't obligatory like people often say. My cousin was on this diet months ago. At that time she got this job (some kind of graphic design, I don’t know). She was doing the work online so she had to sit home all day in front of computer. When it wasn't computer, there were children, she couldn't make to have a cup of coffee outside- physical activity 0. But she made it to lose weight even without walking, exercises etc. I’m sure you can do it too if you are prevented from doing it. You just have to be persistent.