Hey guys,
I was diagnosed with diabetes few years ago and I am on insulin… But I have also this problem. I discuss it with doctors and they say it is nothing to be worried about, but I am not so sure. Well, what is wrong with me: well, when I eat, I sweat. Sometimes, my shirt is soaking wet because of eating????!!!! Have no others symptoms, just sweating (head, pitarms and chest…the hairiest parts). I decided to shave my self and I did, but I was still sweating, so hair makes no difference. Did anyone else experience this?

Hey,
I guess when you begin eating, your blood sugar naturally elevates. Maybe you should take some insulin just prior to eating. Try to eat in smaller doses and more frequently. Anyway, seek for some more medical answers… If I were you, I would keep on asking doctors if they know …
Good luck!

I sweat too when I eat. I have no Idea why. I am type 2 diabetic and on insulin. I notice it more when I eat carbs. No matter what kind or how much. Maybe it is a warning sign?

I'm not diabetic but when I eat I heat up..My whole body does but I feel it a lot in my face.

I sweat when I eat too. I am not diabetic. I hope someone comes back with an answer.

I do too. I saw a TV show, NYPD Blue years ago and the character Det. Sipowitz made a point of mentioning he sweats when he eats. No one seemed upset about it. So far no doctor has been able to explain it.

The same thing happens to me!. But I dont know if you know "Gal Sone Natsuko" she have a very fast metabolism and when she eats her body warm up so she burns calories more fast that's why she dont get fat. I think is the same thing that happens to me because when I eat I always feel my body very hot and other people not, so i think is because we burn calories, more fast...^^

I had the sweats for a long time when I ate. Couldn't figure it out until I was diagnosed with a gluten intolerance. I had to go on a gluten free diet and within a week the sweats were gone for good!!! There are lots of great gluten free foods now so it's easier.
Gluten free means eating nothing with wheat, rye, barley and sometimes oats. It's a bit complicated in the beginning but you'll feel SOOOOO much better. It's amazing!

Yes...I sweat every time I eat....only on my browe...I am worried even though my MD never has mentioned diabetes and I have asked about that....what is up with this...It's been going on for at least 4 years.

i sweat behind my ears when i eat certain foods and they arn't spicy foods

I sweat all over when I eat; scalp, chest, everything... I also have just been diagnosed with gluten intolerance....maybe a connection, not sure. 

I don't have this problem, not sure why it would happen either. Idk if the problem is even related to diabetes, but the only problem I have is sweating when my blood sugar is low.