i was starting to have sex, i pushed in 2 times on the third time my comdom broke, i pulled out asap, but there was pre ejaculant on my head. i was using a spersidal comdom. what are the risks of getting her pregnate.????

It is difficult to put a number on the level of risk. I would say based on the fact that you did not actually ejaculate, AND that you were using a spermicidal condom that the risk is fairly low, but still very much present! There is absolutely a presence of sperm in pre-ejaculatory fluid, but hopefully the spermicide present in the condom did kill any sperm present.

Maybe someone else is able to offer percentages, but I think you are in one of the best case scenarios here - you noticed the condom was broke before you ejaculated in her, and you used spermicide.

Good luck dude!

Im not a doctor or anything...But, IMO, I think it'll be okay given the circumstances and all.