I had a 3 kidney stones removed via Lazer zapping....under general anestisia...and it did hurt when I woke up.....my penis was swollen...couldnt sit, sleep, lay.....or even use no. 2....worst thing to go through....didnt take pain meds during the week the stent was inserted either...just sucked it up....then today, a week later, the stent was removed. I was nervous but it was a pull on the string, then it was over....now I am at home...lil burning in the groin and minor trickles of blood...but all in all....thank god its over.....

Hi there,

You have to understand that having kidney stones can be very problematic and many experience pain in kidneys and in whole urinary tract. The good thing is that laser surgery worked any that you got rid of your kidney stones. I don’t know why you didn’t take any pain medication because I know that many can’t bare the pain. In my opinion you were very lucky and you had no complication. I know that many have problems even if the laser procedure goes well. I would suggest that you take good care of your urinary tract and watch on your diet and fluid intake. Avoid alcohol and caffeine intake as much as you can.