Im a 20 year old male college student and these symptoms have really only been going on for about a week now. For the past week or so I've been experiencing numbness/tingling in my fingers, stiffness in my fingers and in my joints, and have been having sporadic painless muscle spasms. I have also been having occasional pain in my chest. Also, recently I had trouble maintaining an erection when I was having intercourse with my girlfriend. I've also been noticing some diarrea over the past week. All of these symptoms have really been freaking me out and making me paranoid and keeping me up at night. Any insight into what's been happening to me would me most appreciated

also i have been experiencing some weakness in my arms and neck

Hey, I see you don't have any responses yet and unfortunately I don't have an answer for you either. However, I am curious if you have had any luck figuring out what the problem was? I'm roughly the same age as you, 21, and I have been experiencing eerily similar symptoms. If you could get back to me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Let me begin by saying I am not a doctor.

However, based on the chest pain, the loss of erection, and joint pain, you seem to be having some sort of cardiac response and you should definitely go see your doctor as soon as possible; don't wait.

You should also make sure to have a full STD panel run, because some of these symptoms can be caused by untreated STD's.

Good Luck