For the last six months I've been having tummy troubles. Constant bloatedness, tummy ache, loss of appetite, weight etc. So far I've had blood tests and an ultrasound that came back clear. I've also been on two separate IBS tablets to no avail, and PPI's don't work. I've even gone as far as paying for an allergy test which suggested I'm allergic to gluten. Sadly a gluten free diet didn't help either. Please help, I'm at my wits end.

I have a feeling ur appedex may be meesing with u. That's what it was for me and u should go to dr's soon bc if that's it it is NOT GOOD!!!

Hi
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have been to the doctors several times over this! I think it's time I changed and got a second opinion! Will take your advice. Thank you.

HI, I've been having  stomach, GI problems for the last 4 month. CT scan, Ultrasound, MRI reveal normal. I eat but I'm loosing weight! I had the celiac test, negative. Went with no dairy for 2 weeks, no change. I'm really concerned I may have cancer or something....or maybe my pancreas? Is the allergy test for gluten different than the celiac that you took? Im thinking of getting a second opinion too....I have bloating, gree stool to yellow to maroon....it keeps changing.....my blood test reveal normal as well...let me know how you are doing! I may try to see a different doctor as well. :/

Hi there. I would definitely get a second opinion, especially as your stools sound rather worrying. I had a piece of hair taken for an allergy DNA test, this was NOT done by the NHS. The coeliac test I'm about to have done will be by blood test. You're fortunate that you've gone as far as CAT scans and MRI scans, it's just a shame the results were not what you expected. I have also tried diet changes to no avail. Now I'm thinking it might be an ulcer. Get tested for H Polyri, it can have devastating consequences if not detected. If you're worried it's cancer then you NEED to be checked over, don't leave it. Hope I've helped. Kind regards.