I have been having many problems with my stomach.. pains ect .. but I have been getting this burning sensation in the middle of the night if I drink soda. It hurts sooo bad. I can not find anything on the net when I do searches on this subject.. Does anyone know what this can be?

I find Maalox works for awhile but getting on a 2 week regime of over the counter acid blockers like Omeprazole does help to heal acid reflux damage. Also don't eat heavy meals or high fat or fried foods, definitely NO beer.
Ginger root is suppose to be good or aloe vera juice but I haven't tried it yet. I am experiencing the same problem with night time stomach burning and trying to keep a log of what I've ate - I find that coffee, tea, brown colas (even decaffinated ones) and chocolate will really set me up for misery. I started to drink a glass of wine every day about 3 weeks ago and that is when things really flared up, now I am paying the price of trying to heal. When you feel the burn, take a tablespoon of Cherry flavored Maalox, (not to bad if kept in the fridge) but don't take more than directed on the bottle.
good luck.

Dear cwong80;
I have been having these types of problems too. i found this site very usefull

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I had chocolate and pepsi just an hour ago and started having this weird burning that feels like it's at the inner surface of my skin but isn't

Hmm, great tummys think alike