Hello, folks. My friend has been experiencing lately some digestion problems and I am worried about him. I am afraid he might have something more serious. I would like to know what the basic symptoms for the stomach cancer are. Can anyone tell me anything about this? I would appreciate it.

Hello. Stomach cancer onset symptoms are often absent or very uncertain. Loss of appetite for certain food can be the first alarm. Usually these people complain how they cannot stand eating meat although they used to love eating it. They can also complain that they are full even if they ate a small portion of food. Nausea and stomach pain can also appear. Vomiting and weight loss are also characteristic. You should advise your friend to see a doctor. Maybe he only has gastritis or ulcer. He will find that out after the examination.