i am37 and have a swelling stomach every day, have lost weight and only pain is right side there is soreness and light pain sometimes i feel full all the time . there is so much pressue sometime i can breath, i look like the dough boy with out fat below what can this be ,please help

Health Advisor
I think these symptoms are something you shouldn’t be playing with, especially as there is an unexplained weight loss. Have you seen a doctor yet?
Right-side pain may be associated with inflammations of the following organs: gallbladder, liver, colon and appendix. When I had gallstones I had attacks of pain in the appear right abdomen. Abdominal fullness can be caused by swelling or enlargement of the organs, fluid retention in the abdomen and new growths, including tumors and cancers.
When I was suffering from gallbladder attacks, besides the pain attacks, I also had bloating and nausea and vomiting.

How long has this been going on? Please, see a doctor ASAP!

i feel this exactly i am eighteen years old and as soon as i eat something my whole stomach swells and it is getting quite uncomfortable.

Ive had constipation for about a week dull aches here and there and have swollen stomach