Honestly, I'm having the same problem as you. I'm lactose in tolerant and I have acid reflux so i thought I was the only one who had that. It only happens to me in school, and ONLY in my quiet classes (just my luck). The only ways I've avoided it was eating nothing for breakfast, then having something small like crackers for lunch, or... Drinking A LOT of water.

This happens to me a lot, after my first delivery (baby). Usually after eating lunch and it's so quiet in the office my stomache will growl. At first I get so conscious but after some time me and my officemates got used to it and we just laugh about it.

Cut the oatmeal.  I used to eat a half cup of oatmeal for breakfast, and all through the day I'd get these awful stomach noises.  The noises pretty much disappeared once I stopped the oatmeal.  Good luck, I hope this helps.

Me too its embarrassin

What can you treat it with if you get tested and have it? Anything?

Hi, please let me know if you have been able to stop this problem because i'm experiencing the same things. Thank you

Its just gas in your stomach moving around. It happens to me a lot around midnight when I'm up and during my first few classes at school. I know this because my moms a nurse.

maybe you have gastrological illness

I have grilling befoyyre and after.for long periods in the day

Yes and it's quite often all day

Hello, this thread is old, but people may be reading it still, so here we go.

This could be from an illness, that's mostly unlikely though.

Or, it could be from eating right before bed, when your unactive, or you could of not eaten enough, or too much, see your doctor, or, keep track of what and how much your eating.

Jen2013. What are digestive enzymes? My rumbling is after I eat, but most embarrasing at night when I have company. Gas-X seems to help after awhile and doctor has prescribed Hyoscyamine 0.125MG but doesn't help. I have gone on line and read to cut back on fiber, don't drink water during meals and I have done this but stomach still rumbling. I AM AT A LOSS!

I'm having this problem right now, but usually when my stomach makes those noises I go to the bathroom. You might have a lil bit to much gas inside yourself . that helps me out a lot

I have the exact same problem except I am always eating. I can't survive just eating 3 meals a day. At school I'm constantly snacking on something. I'm a runner and always burning everything I eat. Have no idea what to do, my stomach is so loud.

I have the exact same, I've been diagnosed with IBS (irratable bowel syndrome) and unfortunately there isn't a cure. Doctors can't do anything about it apart from tell you to avoid certain foods. Sometimes the rumbling can be caused by anxiety.