I'm in 6th grade, and during my 2nd and 3rd period classes, my stomach makes these (for lack of a better word) weird noises. I've researched this problem and I think it's IBS but I'm not sure. One time, I tried skipping breakfast, and it all most worked. It's really embarrassing and I really do need some help. Sometimes it feels like a deep vibrating noise.....PLEASE HELP IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO SUFFER FROM EMBARRASSMENT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :$ I think it may be digestion, but there's nothing for my colon to digest!!!!

Hi - hopefully I have an easy solution for you...I don't know how it will logistically work in school though. But - when you feel this coming on try eating a small snack...a pack of crackers...a snack bar...something like that. That should put just enough food in your stomach to stop you from hearing the fluid like noises.

I hope this works for you - I really think it will! Please let me know!!!