*********I understand how everyone feels. I try to eat a ton and tomarrow I have a standardized test in a quiet room for multiple hours!!! I'm only 13 and my stomache makes gross LOUD noises and I try to cough, walk around, or flip papers, or go to the bathroom. But I can't do much In a test room. My stomach hurts right now and I just ate! It's even growling! I just read on another site to try to drink tea and ear crackers or something like that. So I'm thinking before school tomarrow I'm going to drink some tea and bring a water bottle to my test. My friends laugh it off and think its funny but it's really embarrassing! I'm scared someone's going to think I farted when I didn't. Any tips? Just reply to this :) thanks, now I don't feel alone haha*************

i get that, cutting out pop and sugars helped for me alot, saved me the embarassment!