I am getting constant pain in my stomach and I am not even one month yet. Is it normal ?? I have asked few people however can't get a solid answer.

I feel bloated, no cramps (like I am about to get my period) and my stomach hurts when I try to message it.. below the belly button.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember with my first pregnancy any pains in my stomache but I am pretty sure I' pregnant and I have been feelin pains in my abdominal area alot, their not real bad but they are often. Well good luck, but you should probably ask your doctor.

I think that you need to see a doctor as soon as you can – you should not be feeling constant pains during pregnancy. It sometimes does happen that you experience premenstrual syndrome like symptoms early in pregnancy, but still, I wouldn’t take much risk in this situation. There is still some risk for both you and the baby and it’sn better to check it up and be on the safe side.

If the pain or abdominal sensations change in any way, not to mention if spotting or bleeding start to happen, you will have to consider the option that you are experiencing miscarriage and you will need to go to the emergency room. Hopefully, it won’t come to this. Wish you all the best!