Severe bloating, weight gain, horrible gas, constant belching, acid taste in mouth/throat, no appetite and nausea, (no vomiting though), heartburn, severe headache and shoulder pain on right side that is CONSTANT, but much worse at night, starting around 9pm. Pain when I touch in the middle and to the right below my ribcage. Pain/pressure on right side.

I also had what seemed to be two "attacks". I don't remember what I ate the first time, but I was up sick and in pain all night long. The second time was right after I ate a spoonful of coconut oil (I heard it was good for your metabolism!). The pain on my right side was incredible and I almost went to the ER. When I touched the area below my right ribcage, it was severely painful to the touch.

Those are the only two times that I've had what really seemed to be a gallbladder "attack"-if that's what it was.

I have had problems with the pain on the right side of my head, shoulder, and side off and on for at least 10 years now, but only occassionally. Now, it is constant and much worse, and nothing seems to help it at all. I have been unable to sleep because of the pain, and when I do sleep, it's only for a few hours.

About 5 6 years ago, I had my liver/gallbladder checked, and they said I had NO stones, but my gallbladder was "sluggish".

My cholesterol is perfect, btw.

I have done 5 liver cleanses, with the olive oil and epsom salt, and I got out one stone the first time, and none after that.

Does this sound like my gallbladder or liver? And is it possible to have gallbladder disease if you have perfect cholesterol? I made an appointment today to to to my gastroentologist.....the pain in my head and shoulders is incredible. :-(

Try this and see if it works but I still think it is your gallbladder that needs toi be checked. But try this it helped for me and has helped for many other. You will probably be sick but it is worth it totally. I hope this hepls you hun. :-D :-D

B. THE CLEANSE

Pick a day when you have nothing much to do the next day, and preferably even the day after. Friday is best for most people who have the weekend off. Don't make any plans to go out!

DO NOT EAT ANY SOLID FOOD after noon on the cleanse day. You may drink water or fresh juices, as much as you like.

DO NOT HAVE ANY FLUIDS after 6.30 pm (or 30 minutes before the start of your treatment) on the day of cleanse. Give your stomach time to evacuate all the fluids. Then the olive oil won't float up on top of the fluid and your chances of nausea will be greatly reduced.

YOU WILL NEED:
One pint of virgin olive oil.
One half-pint of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Peppermint oil (from your health food store)
Pineapple or V8 juice (note: Biotta vegetable juice from Health food store is likely better than V8)
Measuring cup or tablespoon size measuring spoon
Pitcher of water
Paint stirring stick
Jar with s***w-on lid
Index cards
Net to drape under the toilet seat, to catch your stones

Place the net under you toilet seat so it will be ready when you need it. Lift the seat and place the net across the porcelain stool, then replace the seat so it will hold the net in place. Place the pitcher of water and the paint stirring stick next to the toilet ready for when you need them. Also have handy the s***w-on lid for storing your gall stones and the index card.

If you should experience extreme nausea or vomiting, try chasing it with a small amount of V8 juice or pineapple juice. Or you might try adding a few drops of peppermint oil to the olive oil. Use one of these mixtures for a couple of doses and then go back to the olive oil and lemon juice without adding anything.

THE PROCEDURE

12 Noon
Stop eating all solid food

6.30 pm
Stop drinking all fluids

7.00 pm
Using a measuring device, pour ¼ cup (four tablespoonfuls) of olive oil and drink it.

Follow immediately with one or two tablespoonfuls of lemon juice.

Lie down and relax.

Repeat this every 15 minutes. Sit up, swallow it and lie down again. If possible, have someone else bring them to you.

Relax, read or watch television. Keep as still as possible. It is best to lie on your right side.

Repeat the exact dosage every 15 minutes until you have swallowed all of the pint of olive oil. If there is any lemon juice left, drink it all.

It is now probably 10.00 or 10.30 pm

Remember, if you have terrible nausea or vomiting sensations, use the peppermint oil in the olive oil, or chase the olive oil with a small amount of V8 or pineapple juice, until you can resume taking the plain olive oil and lemon juice.

While you are taking the olive oil and lemon juice, if it gets hard to swallow, take a little more time between doses. Try 20 minutes between doses, or 25 minutes. Try to swallow all of the oil and lemon juice. If you are too nauseated to get it all down, take as much as you possibly can.

You have finished the olive oil and lemon juice. Now go to bed and do your best to go to sleep. Lie on your right side. This position speeds up the process of the olive oil entering the gall bladder to act as a lubricant. This, along with the softening action of the lemon juice, will help to free the stones more easily and readily from the gall bladder. Stay in bed and forget everything until the urge to go the toilet comes.

That was really quite simple, wasn't it?

About 2.00 or 3.00 am you'll probably wake up with the unmistakeable urge to go to the toilet. It may not happen. For some, it doesn't happen until 11am the next day. If your first bowel movement is at 2.00 or 3.00 am you will probably have no stones in it, but you'll want to check to be sure.

When you have the first bowel movement after the cleanse, you'll use the pitcher of water and the paint stirring stick to wash the fecal material through the net. Pour water gently and use the stick to separate the stones from the fecal material. The fecal material will be runny and wash through the net.

You can use the index card, folded in half, as a makeshift shovel. Place the stones in the jar and s***w the lid on. You may want to show your stones to some people. Many will be amazed, but some will still be unbelievers. You certainly want to keep your stones for a while to remind yourself that it was all worth while. After a few days they will dissolve (because of the lemon juice and oil). If you want to keep them for an indefinite period, store them in your freezer with a label - GALL STONES. DON'T' EAT!!!!