Good day,

My sister wants to try this Cabbage soup diet, just like many of her friends. She is totally into it, but she is just a high school girl. I want to help her as much as I can because I want her to be healthy and happy as well.

I was wondering, do you know what do you eat by days if you follow this Cabbage soup diet?

Do you have any diet plan to share it with me?

Please, any information will be very helpful to me :)

Share it, please, so I can tell her, because I am not that into this diet program.

Enjoy! 

Hey there,

Don’t worry, a lot of us in here were on this diet program, so a lot of us have this diet plans, day by day as well :)

First day – eat mostly fruits and soup, drink at least eight glasses of water. You can also drink black coffee or tea, unsweetened as well. Avoid bananas.

Second day – eat only vegetables and soup, eat at least three bowls of soup and raw or cooked vegetables. Vegetables must be raw, fresh or cooked.

Third day – eat fruits and vegetables. Also, drink a lot of water, you need to drink it every day.

Fourth day – eat bananas with slim milk, you can make a smoothie with bananas and milk.

Fifty day – eat beef and tomatoes, because proteins are very important. Drink 8 – 10 glasses f water. If you don’t like beef, you can eat chicken.

Sixth day – beef or chicken, and vegetables. Also, you can eat soup.

Seventh day – eat brown rice, vegetables, soup and drink a lot of water.

I hope this can be helpful.

Regards! 

Hey there,

OMG, Inna 303, you are amazing. Do you know that you gave me whole week menu? :) Those tips are really just to print them and put them on my fridge, no way that I can make mistake about it :)

So, I have one more question about it? What can happen if I want to continue with cabbage soup, what should I eat on eight day or something like that? Do you have any idea?

Is there any difference or I should repeat the seven day meal menu?

Let me know is there something different about it?

Have a nice day! 

Hey everyone, that is basically it. That is what you need to know. I believe that you should repeat it after. I am not sure, but I think that there is nothing different in it. Also, you need to know that you have to say NO to bread, alcohol, carbonated drink such are pepsi or cola, including even diet drinks. Try to drink as much water as you can, unsweetened tea, some black coffee without sugar, sugar free natural juices, skimmed milk.

Eat this soup whenever you are feeling hungry. You can eat it as much as you wish.

Good luck!

Hello everyone,

This is not so hard to follow, actually this diet is very easy, and it not so complex, if you ask me. It is really easy to follow it especially in those seven days! Now, you see, this  is the full plan that you need to follow, you basically eat the most of fruit and vegetables and that is it. I would not recommend you to follow it always, find some seven days in one month and  try to keep up with it.

The menu plan is really good  and I am glad that you shared it with us :)

Regards!

Hey, I am glad that you have finded my comment helpful :)

It really makes me happy :D

Yes, I agree that there can be a lot of good programs that you can follow parallel with this diet program, because you can’t follow it all the time, I believe that it is not that healthy.

But, I am glad that I have helped you with my menu plan as well.

It is your choice, btw do you want to follow it all the time or not, I am just saying what I think about it.

Have a nice day and good luck!!