Good day,

I was at some crazy trip in Verona, I had a really great time with my friends. One day, we went to eat dinner and they serve us a cabbage soup. I must say that we all are on some diet program, and they told us that they made it especially for us. I’ve tried it and I must say that I really like this cabbage soup. So, I was thinking how cool it would be to follow cabbage soup diet. But, it is a little bit confusing, because I have tried to ask stuff in that restaurant more about this diet, but to be honest, I don’t understand Italian :)

Can you tell me what are the foods allowed by cabbage soup diet?

Thank you! 

Darling,

Try to follow it for the seven days, this is a minimum that you need to follow. Don’t worry, you don’t need to eat only soup :) I can share seven days menu. The bulk of this diet is fat – free cabbage soup that you must eat three times a week with other food that is allowed. So, in the first day you can add fruit, except bananas, second day you can eat vegetables, third day fruits and vegetables, 4th day – bananas and skim milk, 5th day you can eat beef and tomatoes, 6th day beef and vegetables and the last day you can eat brown rice, fruit juices and vegetables. 

Good day,

I know a little about this diet program, because my mother was driving me crazy with this diet program. She was following it for years and years, because that was the best diet program for her. Now, I remember some tips, so that is how I know what you can drink while you are on it. You can drink water, unsweetened tea, unsweetened black coffee, vitamin juice – those drinks are allowed every day. Also, you can blend some juice, which can contain combination of fruit, water and ice. On days 1, 3, 7 you can drink two glasses of red wine as well.

I hope this is helpful for you! Good luck! 

Hey,

You are totally right about those drinks. This is something that you need to follow :) But, I must say one thing. You can’t drink any diet soft drinks while you are on this diet program. It is not allowed. I am sorry to disappoint you :) It doesn’t matter will you call it soda, tonic, you just can’t drink it in this diet program and expect to see the results that you want to see.

You have to be careful, because I believe that some rules in this diet program can be a little bit complicated if this is the first time you are following this diet.

But, easy, you are going to learn it :)

Bye! 

Hey,

Now let’s talk about food :) The second day is a vegetable only day, so you can use olive oil and vinegar. You can’t eat and consume anything with sugar, corn syrup or some sweeteners. Second thing that you need to know is that on the day three you can use the same dressing as on day two, and you can eat salad with some lemon juice as well, with a little bit of sea salt. There are a lot of different rules in this program, and you need to learn them all to be effective. Maybe it will be hard on the beginning, but later you are going to be ok with it :)

Hey,

You can really make the best soup ever. Just follow this schedule and you will see some results. So, at first day you have to eat as much soup as you want and you can eat fruit, low – fat yogurt, or glass of slim milk. The second day you still eat soup, vegetables, baked potato. On the third day you can eat soup, vegetables, slim milk. On the fourth day you can eat soup, drink water and eat about three bananas. You see that you can really combine a lot of groceries, but you need to be specific in this :)

Good luck! 

I don’t like cabbage soup diet, because you really can’t eat any meat there. I don’t like that, even if it lasts for seven days. You can see how schedule looks like for the four days, but it is practically the same every single day. I don’t like those diet programs where I eat different foods, even if that diet program lasts only for seven days!

That is my opinion. I have on friend that was pretty disgusted with this soup, so you can’t say that everyone going to like it. It is hard, because our taste is totally different.

Enjoy!