So I used to drink a good amount & smoke cigarettes but for a few months now I get so nauseous to the point where I puke or have to make myself puke. I'm not sure why this is happening because it never really used to happen before. Also when I have to take my medication (which is just 2 small pills) I get sick. I've also been sober off of drugs for about 7 or 8 months, I'm not sure if that has anything to with it but just some information in this time frame. If someone could please help me out or give me some ideas that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Shelby

when giving up smoking apparantley you feel more needy for food and will eat lots more. Maybe the amount of food has given you stomach aches. It could be something you've eaten. I suggest you go to a doctor . Hope you feel better

Thank you that actually makes sense because since ive become sober my appitite as increased. I will probably go to the doctor to just to make sure. Thanks again!

If you increase your daily diet with rice and decrease drinking water then this situation occurs. This is bad situation because it is very painful disease, that’s why we should control at the time of starting.